Come check out Europe’s #1 Cheapest City, Sofia Bulgaria £70pp includes flights, 3 nights hotel stay.
Here are some places to check out while you’re there:
- Cathedral Saint Alexandar Nevski
- Vitosha Mountain – beautiful views and ski/snowboard park during winter
- Saint Nikolas Russian Church – like a fairytale
- Vitosha Boulevard – the hub of the city
- Boyana Waterfall
- Rila Monastery
- 7 Rila Lakes – for truly amazing holiday photos
- Roman Theatre in Plovdiv – dates back to 98-110 AD!
If Sofia doesn’t tickle your fancy then check out the rest of the 10 Cheapest Cities in Europe 2017!
- Direct return flights London Stansted to Sofia to Luton
- Listed Flight: June 13 to June 16
- Hand luggage included
- Transfers and hold luggage optional
- Ryanair Flight: £52
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay: £18
- Total Cost: £121 per person
- *Costs are based on a trip for 2
Located on the outskirts of Sofia, Hotel Ildo Iliana offers apartments within a 15-minute walk of the Boyana Church and National Historical Museum. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking is provided. All apartments have a balcony.
Apartments contain a fully equipped kitchenette, fireplace and living area. Private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and there is an additional toilet.
Hotel Ildo-Iliana’s garden and terrace are a great place to relax. Airport shuttle and laundry services are available at an additional charge.
Sofia’s city centre can be reached in 15 minutes by car and the airport in 30 minutes. The 14th century Dragalevtsi Monastery and Dragalevtsi Chair Lift to the Vitosha ski runs is 6 km away.
Vitosha District is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, restaurants and museums.