Come see Zagreb, Croatia, the 9th cheapest city in Europe for backpackers with flights and 3 nights top rated apartment stay for £83.
“To experience a Central European city without the tourist hordes and at a fraction of the cost of Prague, visit Zagreb, Croatia, in the former Yugoslavia. You’ll enjoy sidewalk cafes, beautiful churches and varied architecture, elegant and quirky museums, an unhurried approach to life, a spooky ghost tour of creepy sites, and more.”-Travellingmom.com
5 reasons to visit Zagreb:
- Plitvice Lakes – Visit the #1 National Park in Europe. Words can not describe the beauty of this place. BOOK TOUR
- Architectural feast – the city is a reflection of its past as part of the Austro-Hungarian empire and formation from 2 medieval towns
- Museum of Broken Relationships – read about other people’s tales of heartbreak
- Tourist friendly – locals are welcoming since the city isn’t overrun by tourists
- Money friendly – coming in as the 10th cheapest European city for backpackers
- Off the beaten path – check out forgotten tree covered areas and grand houses in the urban wilderness
- Direct return flights London Gatwick to Zagreb
- Listed Flight: Nov 3 to Nov 6
- Rated 8.8 on Booking.com
- Hand Luggage Included
- Flights: £57
- 3 Nights Apartment Stay: £26
- Total Cost: £83 per person
Offering a garden and sun terrace, Design & Style Apartments is situated in Zagreb. Zagreb Arena is 0.6 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
All units feature a cable flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with mountain or garden views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, fitted with an oven. Free private parking is also available at this apartment. Towels and bed linen are provided.
Arena Shopping Centre is 0.8 miles from Design & Style Apartments. The nearest airport is Zagreb Franjo Tuđman Airport, 6.2 miles from Design & Style Apartments.