Belgrade’s gritty exuberance makes it one of the coolest cities in Europe. Spend 4 wicked nights in this amazing place for £98 per person including flights and stay.
Belgrade has made 2017 Cheapest Cities in Europe, coming in at #4. It is brash, adventurous and fun. Here’s a cool list for you to check out:
- Belgrade Tesla Museum – Nikola Tesla`s ashes are held in a golden sphere surrounded by his inventions.
- Ruins of Yugoslavian Army HQ – destroyed but not forgotten
- Western City Gate of Belgrade – skyscrapers are connected to form this symbolic structure
- Ruzica Church – all of the chandeliers are made of weapons!
- Direct return flights London Luton to Belgrade
- Listed Flight: Sept 12 to Sept 16
- Hand luggage included
- Apartment rated 8.4 on Booking.com
- Wizzair Flight: £73
- Guesthouse 4 Nights Stay: £25
- Total Cost: £98 per person
- *Prices based on a trip for 2
Guest house Mirijevski Konak is situated in the Zvezdara district in Belgrade, 5 km from St. Sava Temple and 6 km from Trg Republike Belgrade. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.
Rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
There is valet parking at the property.
Belgrade Fair is 7 km from Guest house Mirijevski Konak, while Belgrade Arena is 9 km away. The nearest airport is Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, 19 km from the property.