Prague is like stepping into a winter wonderland. Spend 4 enchanted nights in this amazing place for £180 per person including flights and 4 Star Panorama Hotel stay.
Christmas markets (Vanocni trh) are a key ingredient of the festive magic in the Czech Republic, and the Prague Christmas markets are the most impressive. The markets light up the city, bringing locals and tourists together in a true ‘winter wonderland‘ setting.
The markets consist of brightly decorated wooden huts selling traditional handicrafts: glassware, jewellery, embroidered lace, wooden toys, metalware, ceramics, scented candles, Christmas tree ornaments, hats, gloves and scarves, and puppets and dolls beautifully dressed in traditional costumes.
While you’re Prague you can also check out the rest of these fun activities:
- Prague Castle – the castle sits atop of the city and is quite remarkable. You can even drink some Monk’s mead while you’re at it.
- Charles Bridge – this exquisite relic of the Baroque period is only open twice a year when the Baroque Opera performs.
- Lennon Wall– after his death people started a graffiti wall of peace to commemorate him
- Free City Walking Tour – The best way to get a feel for the city
- Escape Game – cheap as chips and loads of fun!
- Clear Head . Best Vegan Restaurant – I love meat but this place was just flat out amazing. Every dish and ingredient worked so well together. Try all of their desserts. Devour the Bambonambo, a take on a traditional Vietnamese dish with Oyster Mushrooms.
- Night Walk – the city is lively and safe to walk around at night. It’s just so pretty.
- 4 Floor Club – Super cheap (1.5 quid 500 mL beers), too many dudes (best to go with a group), pay for air at the oxygen bar
- Direct return flights London Stansted to Prague
- Listed Flight: Dec 2 to Dec 6
- Hand luggage included
- Ryanair Flights: £60
- 4 Star 4 Nights Stay: £120
- Total Cost: £180 per person
- *Prices based on a trip for 2
Stay at the Panorama Hotel Prague
Only 200 m from Pankrac Metro Station, the 4-star Panorama Hotel Prague offers several sport and wellness facilities, including a rooftop indoor pool, and panoramic views of the city. Wenceslas Square can be reached within 10 minutes by underground.
The air-conditioned rooms at Panorama Hotel Prague feature satellite TV, a minibar, and a bathroom with hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
The wellness area at the Panorama comprises a modern gym, a sauna, a steam bath and a hot tub. It is accessible at an additional cost for guests staying in a superior room.
The on-site restaurant Mezzo serves Czech and international dishes. Drinks and small meals can be enjoyed in the Panorama Hotel’s café, and a large American breakfast buffet is available every morning.
The popular Arcady Shopping Mall, featuring almost 150 shops, cafés and restaurants, is next door. The D1 motorway is just 200 m away, and the centre of Prague is 4 underground stops away.